Game Review: TOBE’S VERTICAL ADVENTURE : PC
(Now available on Steam and Gamersgate!)
Tobe’s Vertical Adventure, developed by Secretbase Pte Ltd is about Tobe, the overly devoted gamer who’s been force on a treasure hunt by his materialistic crush, Nana. The big head duo will travel back and forth in the crumbling caves in search of treasures while rescuing fluffy animals, making you scream kawaii ne~ along the way. With 2 unique characters and a total of 4 islands and 16 levels to explore, the game will last you for hours.
From the developer:
“The game was previously released for the XBLIG and has received great feedback from players and reviewers. For the PC release, we have further polish the game, added along with additional content.”
See their game here: Tobe’s Vertical Adventure for PC
- Hours of classic platforming action through 4 islands of 16 levels
- Play as Tobe or Nana, each with a unique storyline and move sets
- Co-op Mode with a friend, as both Tobe and Nana
- 16 bit graphical retro goodness
- Experince the story through cutscenes and unlock the collectable soundtracks and artbook
Note: Secretbase Pte Ltd is not affiliated with our site.