Jui Residences Condo is the latest development by SDB Singapore, Selangor Dredging Berhad (SDB). Located at 1177 Serangoon Road, it is situated in an established HDB estate with plenty of new developments, including minutes drive to Paya Lebar Hub, and a majestic water view of Sungei Kallang.
The condo land parcel at Jui Residences received a top offer of S$47m for the 31,705 sqft land plot of former building – National Aerated Water Company. SDB will work with Singapore in the conversation of nearby heritage buildings, and this residential estate will be one of the prime city fringe development.
The project is officially announced at the end of 2017 with indicative prices expected to be released after CNY 2018. For starters, one may refer to the following Serangoon Masterplan by URA to get an idea of the estate Jui Residences Condo is developed in.
The building will be worked by Selangar Dredging Berhad to be transformed in a “unique and lively commercial area”, said Mr The Lip Kim, the managing director of SDB, and it lies next to a park connector. There will not be a fence along the main road and river, meaning that it will welcomed the public for a close up look and personal with this heritage gem.
Source: Jui Residences Condo Project Details
Jui Residences Condo – Own a piece of Heritage
National Aerated Water Company is a Heritage Site that is a landmark with a rich history and is part of the whole DNA of this district. Kallang used to be industrial, and full of brickmaking kilns and sawmills. The now-famous St James Power Station was also in the national monument industrial heritage along with Kallang Airport and also Fort Factory.
With the commercial development in the area, here’s what we can expect Jui Residences Condo to entail:
The price psf will only be released after CNY 2018. Do register early with the Jui Residences Official Developer Team to keep updated with the latest news. For now, we are certain there will be at least 1 to family bedroom options, with a total of 1177 units. The estimated psf will be aligned with surrounding Condominiums to keep it competitive by SDB.
Here are the top 6 reasons why we expect the prices of Jui Residences to be competitive (and investment worthy!):
- Own a piece of Heritage on this development
- Near Prestigious Schools and Education Hub
- Well connected via Expressway at Doorstep and Serangoon Road
- Plenty of Amenities in Mature Estate
- Freehold Property
- Proven Track Record and Quality Fittings by Selangor Dredging Berhad
Jui Residences Condo – Site Location Details
Location Map and Surrounding Amenities
Jui Residences Condo will be beside Potong Pasir MRT. Residents will find transportation convenient and minutes to shopping malls like The Venue Shoppes, as well as local wet market Boon Keng Market. Here are some amenities that will be situated closeby: Kallang Community Club, Potong Pasir Town and Market, and The Poiz Centre.
Education wise, Potong Pasir & Serangoon is known for the variety and strength of the education facilities and options. There is Bendemeer Primary and Secondary School, St Andrew’s Primary and Secondary, as well as St Andrew Junior College (SAJC). This covers a wide array of education options for a child from teenage to adult.
Register for Early Preview for Jui Residences Condo Singapore
URA’s CEO Mr Lim Eng Hwee said: “This building is not only historically significant as a familiar landmark along the Kallang River, it also holds fond memories for Singaporeans for the popular soft drinks it produced from the 1950s to 1990s”
To find out more, do sign up for the Jui Residences Show Flat.
Harbour View Gardens is a 99 years condo situated along Pasir Panjang Road. It will have direct connectivity to West Coast Highway and within walking distance to Haw Par Villa. Previously, it has gone through a series of tender before being successfully tendered by Roxy-Pacific at a bid of S$33.25m.
The site is within URA’s Queenstown Planning area. Comparative developments in the area includes The Orient, The Verandah Residences, One Residences. Nearby developments includes Icon@Pasir Panjang, Viva Vista, and Parc Imperial.
[See more Harbour View Gardens Project Details]
The 6 reasons here could be why Harbour View Gardens is an Ideal Gaming Hub Location.
Reasons why Harbour View Gardens is ideal for a Gaming Hub
1. Excellent Connectivity via West Coast Highway and AYE
Having a strong transport connectivity in terms of public road networks and MRT stations distance, residents living in Harbour View Gardens will enjoy seamless connectivity to the city and business nodes.
This means it offers the convenience in a congested city like Singapore, and going to work will be a breeze.
2. Walk to Haw Par Villa MRT Station
The close proximity to Haw Par Villa (and even Pasir Panjang MRT Station) means you can easily walk and get access to public transport.
From Haw Par Villa MRT, you are:
- 4 Stops to Harbour Front MRT
- 6 Stops to Jurong Lake District
- 5 Stops away to Sentosa Island
- 2 Stops Away to MapleTree Business City
- 10 Stops to Orchard
- 6 Stops to CDB/Marina
Forget driving when you are so close to the main attractions and CBD of Singapore.
3. Near Prestigious Schools and Education Hub such as NUS/NUH
If you are looking to get an ideal location for your children, Harbour View Gardens Singapore could be perfect for you.
NUHS as an Academic Health System will improve the health of our community through better and more cost-effective care, nurturing the next generation of healthcare professionals, world class research and empowering people to take ownership of their health.
The prestigious schools nearby provides a merit education journey for your children, so you don’t have to go far or worry about long distance commuting to schools.
4. Centralized Location and Minutes to Orchard Road, Vivocity, CBD and Marina Bay.
If you are one for shopping and visiting Singapore scenic attractions, you are in for a treat.
Harbour View Gardens is situated along Pasir Panjang Road and is one of the centralized location within Singapore. With such an location, you can travel to metro shopping areas with ease.
5. Strong Tenant Base from Surrounding Business Parks
Harbour View Gardens is near important hubs that is part of Singapore’s URA Masterplan for business sectors. They include One-North, HarbourFront Precinct, Alexandra Precinct, Fusionopolis, and Holland Village.
One of the noteworthy hubs, the Mapletree Business City, is a Grade-A integrated business Hub, modernised and revitalised the precinct. The total GFA Gross Floor Area is almost two million sqft.
- MBC will have the ARC aka Alexandra Retail Centre, it is a 3-storey shopping and convenience mall that will add 89,000sqft of retail space and 75 retail shops made up of a mix of restaurants, café, supermarket and banking facilities.
- The next and final stage of rejuvenation will see Mapletree transform The Comtech into the second phase of MBC, MBC II. MBC II will complement the existing state-of-the-art business facilities at MBC with new elements such as a sunk-in amphitheatre that rest in the middle of a lush green landscape, blending harmoniously with the nature parks located in the area. It will also feature innovative and adaptive space solutions, which will be supported by retail and F&B options. MBC II will also be home to Singapore’s tallest business park at 30 storeys. The completion of MBC II (expected in 2016) will reinforce MBC as a first-rate business park concept, further underpinning the development’s place as the centrepiece of Alexandra Precinct.
6. Freehold land in land-sparse Singapore
With Singapore getting more cramped and land-sparse, it is rare to find freehold units. Most offer 30 years now which is not ideal for both investing and living.
Harbour View Gardens will be a rare find amidst our real estate landscape, and be sure to keep track of this development to find out how it progresses.
Register your interest: https://harbourviewgardens.com.sg/contact-us